The website is intended to give a clear vision of the objectives of the network and to disseminate results and activities. This site has been developed to provide an open communication between the network, the scientific community, the Iberian America SMEs, professionals in the field of water and the general public throughout all Iberian America.
The website contains the essential information about the network and will be updated according to the progress, news, activities and relevant events. Twitter has been integrated into the web, allowing users to share information through the social networking portal.
Specifically, the web consists of seven sections:
• Home: overview of network
• What is it CYTED?: CYTED program information
• About the network: detailed information about TRITON network(objectives, schedule and map of participating countries)
• Who we are?: descripction of network members
• Results: Benefits for the Iberian America region and the dissemination documents that will be generated along the network activity.
• Activities: Activities, events and news related to the network
• Contact: contact form for all those interested in the network
Funded by the CYTED program, the TRITON (CYTED 316RT0508) network aims to promote the technologies for the treatment and recycling of wastewater from the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Iberian America region by using sustainable solutions mainly based in biological processes. The network consists of nine research groups from 8 different countries (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Spain, Mexico, Nicaragua, Portugal and Uruguay), 4 technological SMEs from 4 different countries (Chile, Spain, Mexico and Portugal) and another 4 SME in the role of end-users from 3 different countries (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay). GENOCOV from Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is the coordinator of the network.
Visit the website of TRITON http://triton-cyted.com/
Follow us on Twitter: @triton_cyted
For more information, contact Julián Carrera.