The SMART-Plant project (“Scale-up of low-carbon footprint material recovery techniques in existing wastewater treatment plants”, http://smart-plant.eu/) where GENOCOV participates has just released the FACTSHEETS explaining the “smart technologies”. These SMARTechs have been implemented and demonstrated under relevant environmental conditions during this project that ends on 31/05/2020.
T The available factsheets of the technologies listed below have been developed by the Berlin Centre of Competence for Water (Kompetenzzentrum Wasser Berlin gGmbH, KWB, http://www.kompetenz-wasser.de/) based on the information provided by the different partners in charge of each SMARTech. Contact information for each technology can be found in the factsheet file.
- Cellvation®. Cellulose Recovery with Dynamic Sieving as Primary Treatment
- SCEPPHAR mainstream. Short-Cut Enhanced Phosphorus and PHA Recovery in Mainstream
- SCENA-THP. Energy-efficient Nitrogen Removal from Sludge Liquor after Thermal Hydrolysis
- SCEPPHAR sidestream. Removal and recovery of nutrients and biopolymer production in sidestream
- Bio-Composites. Composite Materials from Recovered Cellulose and PHA
- Biodrying and Dynamic Composting. Producing biomass fuel or biofertilizer from sewage sludge with low-energy biotechnology
- SMART-DSS. SMART-Plant Decision Support System for Upgrading Existing Plants.
- SMART Materials. Cellulose, Bioplastic and Biocomposites
- SMART Nutrients. Calcium Phosphate, Aqueous, Ammonia and Ammonium Sulphate, Spent Zeolite Resin, Struvite and Biofertiliser